Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: walas and adam's social nite

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, September 22, 2007

walas and adam's social nite

Kinda brain dead now since i am really tired, having just returned from adam's ocs social night and being rather sleep deprived lately (though i think that shouldn't be the case). so i'm just gonna anyhow blog and blabber. la laa la

It had been an eventful 2 days. Hung out with justin n his friends at walas on thursday night. Felt abit strange and awkward at first and perhaps even intimidated by this bunch of new friends who are all older than me. All 2 years my senior. It's just really weird. But they's really friendly lah especially jess (ij senior) and xiao feng, so heh it wasn't so bad afterall. I had fun. N without realising i actually finished like 1 and half bottle of stella artois and stopped only when xiao feng prompted me 'hui tou shi an' and did his cute lil monk pose. LOL hilarious. but yeah lucky i stopped too cos i realised that i had to exercise abit of control and concentration to walk properly after that.



And today was Adam's OCS social night. Haven't seen him for ages really. The last time we wanted to catch up I fell sick instead and I was always caught up with scouts stuff otherwise. So finally we met up today and had some catching up. I was really sian when i found out only in the cab that the venue was at Tuas. MY goodness! might as well just go m'sia right? But oh well never mind since we're cabbing there. Upon reaching, however, all my sian-ness was dispelled by the sight of the lovely dining area. Tables were nicely set up on this little patch of green field which is right next to the sea where rows and rows of yachts were docked. Dining alfresco at a marina. What a beautiful setting. :)





Anyway setting aside, it was really unexpected for me to be able to see so many familiar faces there. I bumped into so many people! Friends from SA, SA 1st 3 mths OG, frm IJ and even people from my primary school. Both guys and gals. OH and i met kai xiang too! fellow scout from my batch of aspire. OH and yes my fellow IBM lecture mate Amanda and my FOD OG mate Bernice. It's really cool. And i made new friends too. And the funkiest thing was my new friend this gal that sat beside me and at times just as bored as me was Amanda's friend. It's a small world afterall!

Oh and yes. Thanks dude for your flowers and choc! haha saving you from your extra duties is actually quite a good bargain! Since i only have to act pretty and got free choc and flowers. LOL. Thanks my friend! nice catching up!



Pity i had to take down the photo previously posted and there shall be no other photos to prevent the possibility of mass circulation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home