Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: 8km and more (updates n fotos!)

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, September 16, 2007

8km and more (updates n fotos!)

Okie so the day had finally arrived and i am glad i made it safe and sound. So here i am (thank God) able to blog in perfect condition, which means that i had made it through for my run this morning. Had to wake up at 6.45 (but no complaint really! since justin n liz had to wake up even earlier to travel down to harbourfront!) and we were still late for the run since we are like queens at dilly dallying haha (sorry boy!). And so the crowd had flagged off without us, and Liz n i had to hurry to the start point to deposit liz's bag while justin had decided to join in the crowd. I was jokin to liz that maybe next year we shd bring a shovel and just bury our belongings so we don't have to rush to the start off point to deposit our bag. haha joking!

Anyway the run was good and it's even better and more satisfying to know that i am running for a good cause! i have to run faster though. I think towards the end, even a cement mixer (those heavy vehicle) can travel faster den me. DAMN. Anyway no photos till i kope em!

And I am really gonna burn in hell. walking with liz around harbourfront mall after lunch before we went to mug was a mistake!! I had stupidly dug into my bank once again! Argh. But i just couldnt resist such a good offer. And so i bought a pair of heels at 17 dollars. sigh. Liz bought more though haha and i guess I have a companion to burn in hell with me. haha!

So here's my new shoe! Pretty!! And very very easy to match. It matches so perfectly with jeans and my dresses.

New shoe


And i've finally decided on the perfect thing to wear for a not so formal and yet quite formal event called social night.


And as I was tryin to find a shoe box to squeeze in my new buy, I decided to take a look at the shoes i own over the years. Decided to take a picture of them and paste it on the boxes as labels so that my mom wouldn't keep placing them in the wrong box and causing me so much agony finding in the morning. But yeah the number is pretty shocking. And I have yet to include my pair of boots and my sneakers.


And anyway here are the photos for last week. :) Circus carnival (gangshow) and UGYF


Net making (to hold the balloons up before we release them at the end of the show. But too bad the gaps were too big and the balloons released themselves instead haha) and our beautiful masks made by our juniors.

moments of madness (de-stress)


Scouts at UG Youth Leaders Conference.

My Group! really nice ppl!

And just us! My friends and fellow scouts. :)

And just something interesting. Since the mooncake festival is just round the corner, my dad just usual had bought the family some mooncakes. Knowing my obsession with the yokes, daddy always would buy me the one from this restaurant that had 6 yokes in it. And over the years, I had been joking about wanting a 8 yoke mooncake. And guess what? I got my wish this year. Daddy's friend gave him a mooncake that's 8 yokes! Gosh and it is BIGGER den even my face... And even more amazing justin's face (no offense dua tao :p). sadly, the yokes tasted artificial.. some lah.. i suspect it's a mixture of real and fake yokes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home