Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: school

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, August 11, 2007

school

ok as school starts, my battle has also officially started. it's time for everything else to be put aside. nothing else but my books haha. A new chapter has started and i am already hoping to end it fast. Let it be quick and swift.

okie for others who want more of my london stories, sorry may have to let you guys wait for a lil while more. Gotta wait for david to consolidate all the pictures. then i can start bloggin abt it again. pai seh.

meanwhile, i am already overloaded with my notes. so let me mug hard and mug well.

let me remember this very thought. this very drive. this very feeling. for a long long time. let me use this well. let this be the strength to bring myself up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home