Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: BACK HOME!

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, August 9, 2007

BACK HOME!

It's home sweet home after a fun-filled action packed 17 days in United Kingdom and Paris last evening. touched down at around 6pm. It's really weird cos i just had my breakfast on board the plane not too long before i touched down and when i touched down it's already dinner time in Singapore. haha

got to adjust my body clock a little cos my meal times and sleeping time are all screwed up now. couldn't wake up at all this morning cos it was still the wee hours only back in UK.

Anyway the 17 days were really fun and a short escape and break from reality, from all the stuff i got to face. I thank God for this break. This really long holiday. It had been an eye opening experience for me. I have seen much more and meet more people and grew a lil more too.

The culture and life style is more laid back, slower, and people pursue quality of life. The youths there are so much more independent and very strong individuals. Buskers filled the streets and train tunnels with their splendid performace. Some are full time street performers. It gives an impression of a nation that dares to pursue their dreams and place no importance on what others think. All really different from Singapore. I have also seen the uglier side. Beggers scattered all over the streets, some more aggresive ones coming to you to beg for money. Really sad and disturbing too.

I guess after this break I am more geared for my upcoming battle. There are many things that we can't change in life but we can certainly do things to better the situation. trust in Him. stay faithful. stay diligent. n watch my great and glorious fight people!

Thank God for this break, this rest, and i am now fully charged to rise up to the challenge He had presented me with.

Well since this is a really long holiday. I really got tonnes to say! haha and tonnes of photos. so yeah. I cant just do em all in one blog. so i shall break it down and do it bit by bit!

School starts tmr! :S quite apprehensive. cos i have got no fren! argh!! n i missed out on all my OG outings while i was overseas.

And so battle shall commence tomorrow! the long battle to better my future! to better my situation! LSE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home