Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: blood and sweat

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, July 5, 2007

blood and sweat

I'm dead beat. ARGH. Since i had nothing to do, I decided to jump on this opportunity to earn some extra pocket money for myself upon getting this lobang from my senior. but gosh. This is really really hard earned money.

I was subjected to the immense heat yesterday from 12-6pm out at sea and then today's morning rain and sultry weather again in the afternoon out at sea from 9-6pm. ARGH for 2 days (ok or 1.5 days to be exact as the way they counted), I was working at the MOE campsite FAR FAR AWAY at Lim Chu Kang as an assistant kayaking instructor for this camp for the sec 2 students from Yishun Sec.

And i am SHAGGED. AH hard earned money! but ok lah i got to kayak for free. but a lil overdose though. Cos i don't really fancy the times where i had to help turn the entire 'raft' of kayaks round when the campers all start drifting due to the current. And today saw an addition of rescue of capsized victims. I am shagged.

One thing i observed. Haha the boys and girls at this age are kind of awkward with each other. They were so reluctant to help each other. Beats me why.. maybe shy? haha. oh and the malays love to speak in malay n the chinese in mandarin... and they some how didn't respond well to my instructions in english. really difficult culture i guess from convent schools. haha.

But anyway i am shagged. but i am happy too that i managed to pull it off and impress them a lil since i managed to kayak faster than them (like duh... if not i shd jus sink my kayak n die) and i managed to squeeze out the strength from my limited muscle mass to push kayaks into the right direction and orientation and also to move the entire raft. i surprised myself. Oh well i'm glad that i didnt throw my face and prove to those lil brats who look down on gals that hey! i am more zai den u so u shd jolly well listen to me. Beats me why some of the boys refuse to listen to u and even roll their eyes at u when u are tryin to help them out. ego?

oh and now time for snippets. Don't say i always write about other people's moment. I shall write about mine. Had 2 embarrassing incidents on the train home during these 2 days consecutively. argh.

Yesterday...
Exhausted I fell asleep in the train. Seated beside me was this blangah worker. N i started rocking in my slumber and *plop* i landed on his shoulder. It was EWWW and instant embarrassment. So what did i do? I sat up straight right away, looked in front and what was it that just happened?

Today...
Driven by extreme fatigue, I actually drifted to la la land while standing. N my knees suddenly weakened and buckled. Stunned I was yanked out of my dreamland right away. I stood up firmly just in time to see the lady standing beside me's expression. Eye ball almost popping in that instance.

1 Comments:

Blogger creature comfort said...

haha meimei...e term convent gal is alwaez enuff to get the blood of SA guys boilin...lets not even go there...n a slight correction to ur statement..most of the guys i noe at dis age can still b awkward with gals ..sometimes...or mayb its just mi..will prob spend the rest of my life tryin to recover from the horrors of single-sex sec sch education..hahaha

July 8, 2007 at 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home