Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Mambo night

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mambo night

Woo hoo went for my debut mambo night last night! To my own surprise as well as others, I actually like mambo! Gosh. HAHA. It's really quite dif from the usual RnB that i go for but it's really FUN!! Very different in nature but still has its own unique charm. Haha but i still like RnB. I like BOTH. Mambo is alot less sleazy than RnB though. Quite nice.. but RnB is really hot too. Sleazy in a way but really hot. I like. :)

Argh really in Liz's words, 'I hate myself.' I am like so addicted to it already. I just want MORE. Ahhhhhh... maybe i should cold turkey myself. haha

Oh justin and his frenz were there too. N they were really nice to form a 'barricade' around us (me, liz n jia qian). So for once!! ahhh i can just dance in peace!!! No need to elbow ppl... no need to worry abt those disgusting fellows who try to come close to u... Ah haha jus pure enjoyment. Haha feels abit weird though, cos it's still a circle of guys around us like the usual situation just that this time it's people we know yay! N i have SPACE! haha

Ahhh i should really cold turkey myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger creature comfort said...

wake up in the square rooms...a human..or an illusion...ohh ohh ohh ohh ohh, square roomms..retro nite wednesdays....ahhhhh...wats the feel of synchronized dancin...to Summer Rain, Electric Dreams, Love in the First Degree, Forever Young, Circles in the Sand,Tarzan Boy...fantastic time huh?

July 15, 2007 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home