Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: BRRRR....

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, July 8, 2007

BRRRR....

Last night was really fun hanging out at eski bar with kenneth, Liz, Wei Shan and Yi Zhin.

I got a lil high though haha and decided to drink more than my usual. While shan and zhin stuck to their dainty cocktails, I had decided to go for beers and liquor haha. As for Liz, she seem to have graduated to a full fledged drinker. haha and me? I'm on my way lah!

Think I'm on this danger zone, cos i really like the effect of booze. It knocked me out totally last night. Not drunk but allowed me to fall into this DEEP DEEP slumber. no dreams no woes. Just perfect rest. Nice.

ok ok i'll watch it. Wouldn't wanna be a drunkard. so unglam. haha. mayb i should just stick to dainty cocktails. haha but they don't appeal as much already these days. i want harder stuff heh.

here's some crazy moments!






1 Comments:

Blogger creature comfort said...

LOTSA MAKEUP..but very pretty lookin gal steph...My meimei so pretty!honoured haha

July 15, 2007 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home