Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: zhng my blog

Sparkles of Life

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

zhng my blog

itchy hand me decided to zhng my blog out of boredom and curiosity to test out all these cool stuff. haha

well. yupz if you take a closer look.. i have added a teddy bear sticker above my links to proudly proclaim that all you frenz r loved by me. Anyone else who wanna b loved by me can tell me ur blog add n i will add on the list lol!

oh yes and e even more ah lian addition! a lyrics box. lol! mayb some day i will take it down when i am less bored. yeah. for now quite cool lah!

mayb shd add the very lame sticker dat i found even. HEH. i am ruining my own blog. argh


oh btw let's blog abt last night as well. Haha wanted to bring my dad out for a posh dinner since it's his birthday but instead he requested for a treat to k box. so haha my parents and i made our way down to k box after dinner for our k session. sang from 8 to 12 plus. really cool actly. haha to hear my not that loving parents actually picked up the mike to sing TOGETHER. gosh. quite sweet lah. oh and haha my dad sings hokkien and canto songs.. quite beng...

1 Comments:

Blogger creature comfort said...

send mi also lei...hahaha

June 28, 2007 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home