Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: GCC-'Xtreme' and board games

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, June 16, 2007

GCC-'Xtreme' and board games

I had GCC 'xtreme' yesterday afternoon. I had absolutely no idea why i had agreed to let myself be subjected to GCC xtreme haha perhaps it's cos my friend had a tough time and needs some company or maybe it's cos I do have an inner desire to challenge my limits (yeah yeah that's my garang side. I do secretly love to push myself to the max).

Oh well supposed to run 4.8km but haaha after being so lethargic for a long long time, i succumbed to inertia and only did a 4km. But still! haha it's an improvement and hope I will maintain this spirit and let's chiong for 5 km!!! =)))

Alright, had lunch with weishan and jonathan today followed by a board game session with my cell at mind cafe. Outreach today was supposed to be some water guns and water bombs game session, but sadly it got postponed due to rain. Liz had very nicely agreed to come along to hv fun with my cell. N we did have fun lah at mind cafe playing silly board games and going silly ourselves.

Oh after which, I went to shop with liz for a while to get my dad his father's day present and a handbag for myself. GOSH. Turned out that Liz n I both fell in love with the same bag. ARGH. n the word sale is sooooo tempting. N i really wanna chop myself up into pieces for shopping AGAIN. well so now we both hv the same guess bag haha. hope it's not weird! good frenz carry same bag can lah!! I think i am crazy... I need to STOP spending.

ok so why am i penning all these lil events down? cos i realised that my memory is gettin from bad to worse. It's like i couldnt even remember what i did just today without recalling real hard. Sigh. Guess i am really gettin a bit disinterested in life. Sounds bad right? But well can't be help. Life these days have been really aimless and meaningless too. I guess the result of being too oriented and goals driven is that when any other external factors strikes and messed up the plan, you would be stranded and at loss as to what action to take next.

Got a letter from SIM that i am on their waiting list due to overwhelming response. It's really ridiculous how tough competition is this year lah. No point regretting my past actions and well no point questioning the what ifs. I have already decided to move on.

Yupz so no more emo-ing just got to move on. No matter what lies ahead, MOVE ON. Though i am no longer so emotionally affected or distressed, I don't exactly feel good either. It's just numb and sigh i do feel like a dead corspe wasting each day away. Argh. well still it's progression frm depression. so let's jia you and MOVE ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home