Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Muffins

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Muffins

oh yay i finally baked my muffins after so long today! It's apple cinnamon muffin with bits of oat and cereal for the extra chew.

weird though the texture of the stuff i baked are always wrong.. sigh. But ok lah by far this is the most successful product that i have baked! though the texture is not dry but sticky 0_o gosh. haha but the taste is good and guess what? I didnt bake using those prepared mix this time round! I did it from scratch meauring out all the flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, nutmeg etc bit by bit by myself. haha so proud of myself. yay!





stumbled upon these photos from group camp which i had forgotten to upload as i was uploading my muffin pic hahaha.


hot babes in army gortex and poncho! yay garang babes! =P


Eliz the reindeer


My patrol (my nightmare haha jkjk) at botanics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home