Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: My Rock and Redeemer

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Rock and Redeemer

You're my rock and my redeemer,
Rock on which i stand.
I keep falling in love with u Lord.
Every beat of my heart, Breathe that i take
Through the season that change,
Your love remains,
My hiding place, My home.

Thanks be to my Saviour and Lord. May all praises be unto Him who had blessed me so much.

I am just so thankful for all my friends who had been doing all they can all these while to help me to stand again. For my parents who are so supportive. Even my mom had changed her attitude towards all these and become supportive too. To my really ever so helpful sir. The sweetest and most caring leader that i could possibly had met at this phase of my life. Thanks so much everyone who had shared my pain all these while.

Looking back now, it's really by His grace that i had walked thus far in this journey. One of my darkest moment in life. He had truly tide me through this.

From my period of dispair when i first got back my results, to the period of great anxiety during my application to the period of sorrow and disappointment as the rejects came in, to grieving cause i have grieved my parents (breaking down by myself during camp cos i was simply so worried about my dad), to gathering my fighting spirit once again to do whatever i can to appeal to fight for another chance, to gathering all my thoughts finally and making a guided and rationale decision among all my alternatives. Thank you so much my loving Father for helping me through. Indeed I have grown.

And thanks be to Him too who had spoke to my heart. Who had awaken me from my unrealistic dreams and stubborness about going abroad. I am clear now. I do not want to see the picture that i saw happening. Nope i don't want daddy to dig into his cpf, to sell our condo, to move into a tiny hdb, to not have osim and ogawa chairs, to give up nice tv sets, to give up flying for short breaks, to give up raffles class, to give up comfy living, to be alone rubbing his poor feet with ointment in his tiny roon in tiny hdb. Not at this expense. Praise God for waking me up. If it's meant to be then let it be. If not, let's not force things out.

May I have the strength to walk on and do Your will. Regardless of the outcome may I rejoice in Your will, for You grace is sufficient.

Though the future is an uphill task,
My spirit is uplifted.
For Lord you are my source of strength
My refuge, My shield.

Armoured with Your grace,
Blessed i am to fight on to do what is in Your will.
All I want is You
My Rock and Redeemer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home