Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Walas

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Walas

Had a good relaxing shopping spree with wei shan in the afternoon before proceeding to Holland Village together with her to meet Justin for dinner which was at walas.

Haha was quite happy to exercise 'lead a full and balance life campaign'. Was asked if i was free to meet my RSL over dinner but too bad. It's too late a notice and i had already made my plans so i am not gonna change my schedule. If it's in e past i probably would cos scout stuff are like my responsibility and it takes precedence over everything. Silly me. I have grown to realise more now that I really do not have to do everything. N not everything is necessary or my responsibility so i have to safe guard my own time.

Today was my 1st time at walas. N oh man! the band was good! According to dua tao the lead singer was a teacher from RJ teaching chemistry. Oh gosh. He's like how awesome n cool! His rendition of superman jus blows my mind. haha n his band's debut album song was great too. Haha if only he's my chem teacher! i probably would stay back for more consultations and make sure i top the class for chem man. LOL joking =P. So yupz i have a good tiime tonight i guess.

I am really slowly walking out of emo life. Slowly lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home