Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: pilates showing effects

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, May 27, 2007

pilates showing effects

All my pilates workout seem to be taking effects. Was having my meeting this morning when a small boy fell and had a bad cut on his knee and so I went over to help him ( professional medic u see! muahaha). I wasn't very confident of carrying him so i was really hoping that he can hobble his way with my help to get his wounds treated but too bad he was howling in pain and i was forced to carry him. N gosh! my muscles are indeed growing stronger. I managed to lift the boy up and carry him to seek aid. my biceps! haha so happy with the result of my workout! =))

I really think that i am getting very sick of the overwhelmed by scouts activities lifestyle. There is so much more to life. Spending time with yourself, doing things outside scouting that you like, spending more time with your friends and family. Argh. I am really tired i guess. Burnt out from my venturing days. Those are the hard core days. I was more of a full time venture and part time student. Now i just regret. I really wanna be a full time student.

But anyway meetings are really torturing me in a way. Pre meetings before the actual meeting, the meeting itself and than post meeting! arghhh i am just so tired of letting meetings burn away my own private time. Like i have other commitments like cell too. Well not that i mind if nt i won't be helping out. but well have to be really mindful and not jus give in to others and pressure since it is my goal now to lead a balance lifestyle. So yupz! i shall stick to this 'balance' principle! And watch my priorities. Shall not let scout stuff override my church commitments.

Well although it's a sian day of meetings, i had fun too. Went over to joanne's house to paint the photo frames and door hanger for charity sales with the rest of the works comm people which is basically just jo, me wei shan, pamelia and joel. Haha we had alot of fun painting though! listening to joel's army stories and his cute army songs! Talking nonsense among ourselves! Oh to top it off, after painting wei shan n i went to meet kenneth and shaun for a movie. Pirates of the Carribbean is so awesome!! all the breath taking view of the sea... the sun set.... sunrise and the old sailing ships... and of cos all the actions from the man of wars. Wah it's fantasttic... the plot is a lil sad tho... :( dun like. Well it's a must watch lah! So well it had been a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home