Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: snippets #2

Sparkles of Life

Monday, May 28, 2007

snippets #2

2nd installment of our bimbo moments saw wei shan with more of her blur moments and even more of my blur moments. Warning: just as hilarious as snippets #1

In the office the other day, weishan is looking for grace
Wei shan: lydia where's lydia
lydia: huh?

At republic poly, yi zhin wei shan and i were walking out of the campus after a day of hardwork. Fatigue, drained of every drop of energy, and in extreme pain cos of our heels. Yi zhin and I spotted Ms Ho on the upper stairs on our left.
yi zhin and I: eh ms ho is upstairs
wei shan (look straight up at the ceiling): huh? Where?

Wei shan and i at the train station. As the train approaches...
me: eh hurry! e bus is here!

The other day as i was walking home, i realised i forgot my key and so i called home
mum: hello
me: hello mummy are you at home?
mum: ....

And just yesterday i learnt a lesson. Never try yanking your belt out from your pile of clothes. Esp those elastic belts. My poor nose was almost broken by the stewpid buckle of the belt that came flying to my face as i yanked it out from under my clothes.

i must be too deprived of sleep and rest....yah must be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home