Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Not so easy

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Not so easy

well it is not as easy as i thought. haha i had a delayed reaction and i kept lapsing into self pity. gosh.

oh i saw in the papers that UNSW Asia is closing down soon. Like how shocking. Was relieved that at least i didnt apply there cos my dad would want me to try it before we consider overseas options or I will feel even worse than now probably. But well, it also mean one less option for me. haha.

Life is really so crappy.

Oh i think i found a job. Promoter at vivo city. Selling fragrance or skin care products. Not exactly the kind of job i am looking for. Still hoping to get a pet shop job!!! i wanna work with cuties. But the promoter job fits into my schedule. It's jus a 1 month temp job so july i can fly off for my holiday with no worries. Oh should i get another office job? there's another temp clerk offering. but it's at macpherson. is it far frm my hse? well there'll be no other place closer to my home than vivo lah! haha

1 Comments:

Blogger creature comfort said...

dun settle for second best also dao hui...lest u regret later...God gives us His best but it'll also b wat we do enjoy/want...keep trustin dear meimei

May 24, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home