Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: mother's day dinner

Sparkles of Life

Monday, May 14, 2007

mother's day dinner

yay! i feel so proud of myself today. haha my cook for my parents project is accomplished smoothly today. Sigh i realise that cooking is indeed such a chore, i begin to understand why my mom simply refuse to cook. Cooking itself is fine i think, but cleaning up is such a hassle!!! gosh... soooo many of the pots, pans, bowls, plates, utensils, cutleries to wash! and argh.. the table tops. gosh. i am so shagged after cooking. but i am still happy and satisfied with myself for being able to make a proper dinner for my parents. N haha it's feels great to see them grinning ear to ear.

Today's menu:








1 Comments:

Blogger creature comfort said...

ho kuah mm zai ho jia bo...ahemmm..gd effort...cook den straight away wash..dun leave till finish dinner den wash...very troublesome n tirin like dat one...

May 18, 2007 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home