Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Too Much Too Furious

Sparkles of Life

Monday, October 26, 2009

Too Much Too Furious

Past the halfway mark of the tunnel of my gloomy days and I still have 3 more projects to go. Oh gosh... It had been weeks of endless writing. It's pretty amazing how I have been able to come up with on average a 2000 word paper within intervals of every 3-4 days. I have just been researching researching researching writing writing writing non-stop cos with one submission another one is due in the next 3-4 days' time. :S There is no time to even think too much about the quality of work. And school work aside, I still gotta get my preparation for SEP done. Visa application, accomodation etc.

And I guess my brain and energy capacity is slowly wearing out. Here's a manifestation of my fatigue and constant preoccupation with my work:
Wanted to get coffee for myself before lecture this afternoon, and a guy cut my line after staring into my cup of coffee. It left me puzzled until I too looked into my cup and finally realized what had happened....My cup was just filled with ice cubes with no coffee. I had forgotten to get the coffee from the dispenser!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home