Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Feel the Adrenaline

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Feel the Adrenaline

RYSEC judging on saturday finally. Last lap! Finally finally the last lap after so many misconceived pseudo endings. And what a time to realize the loop holes in our business plan. I guess to see the positive side of things, it's been great learning opportunity and thanks to you buddies who stuck it through with me that this chance is even been possible for me to have a taste at how the real world function. Presenting business proposals, winning people over to your idea etc. It's fun so let's see how well I can present myself, my team and the business concept. real good training absolutely.

And there's just soooooooo much to do on top on all these personal projects. Yakuza dossier down, gift assignment down this week. Can't wait for the rest of the items on my plate to disappear as well.

Much to worry at the same time. Like having sufficient to revise for exams, visa application, air ticket, housing in america, sep matters, mongolia. A timeline is desperately needed for Workcamp Mongolia. Now till the time I leave sunny singapore what needs to be done? what can be secured now? Moolah and camp program! Recruitment of volunteers. Plan ahead the fund raising events and the dates for them. Set up the website for e-auction and e-bazaar.

Met up with Evan for lunch today. Had a real hearty chat with her about our busy workload, about summer school, about sep, about our travelling escapades. I can feel that rush of adrenaline as we share about our exciting moments overseas. And I can't really put this to words. But I really really yearn to see the world. everyone every culture is just so fascinating and precious. Can't wait for the holidays, for exchange, and for the life that I have longed for sooo long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home