Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Fried pork with kimchi

Sparkles of Life

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fried pork with kimchi

my goodness this dish really can make me drool. And i managed to whip it up on my own and it taste sooo yummy (though it look so ugly)~~ i had one yesterday dinner and again for dinner tonight. just cant resist making them and eating them.

and i'll be hosting joyce for dinner tomorrow after these trial runs. haha my 1st time letting a friend try my korean culinary. wonder what will be the verdict! shall make budaechigae and fried pork kimchi. :D will have rice, seaweed and soju too!

shall i make desert? next few items i would wanna try making: homemade whip cream to go with scones, creamy mushroom soup (the yummy soup which kerhan made!), baking successful cupcakes w icing and all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home