Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: the last 1.5 days of work

Sparkles of Life

Friday, June 26, 2009

the last 1.5 days of work



thankew you jesmine babe! this is soo hilarious, I get internal injury from tryin to contain my laughter in the office!

the last 1.5 days of work was (or rather is, 1.45hrs more to go!!) pretty eventful. Work offcially end yesterday actually. with my last 2 hours of the day working hard at looking like i'm working (oops). And after work was the long awaited OG bbq at my place. yayy!! so fun. it's so amazing how we were talking about all the juicy stuff that happened one year after we all met (so we labelled the topic of our convo "one year later...") and awarding our 1st class n 2nd upper class idiots to they who shall not be named till 11pm without realising it! Apparently so much happened during our 1st sem man...lol. and after the bbq, happening raymond bestie, jiayi, feb n i still decided to go for a late night movie. TRANSFORMERS! Part 2 is just as gripping as the 1st. :)) and we went a lil crazy on our way home at 4am. we began spotting cars and trying to label them ("AH!!! BUMBLEBEE!... nono that one looks more like a decepticons!!...i wanna zhng my car")

And finally now my last few moments in the office. I am totally zombified w my 3 hours of sleep. sitting in front of my comp, blogging while making it look like i am still keying in my excel file which i've completed since yesterday. lol ~~

*yawns* jes, your video is timely n needed man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home