Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: gig n its exhilaration

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, June 27, 2009

gig n its exhilaration

so it's finally the day. it's a daunting thought that i even signed up for this gig. but i am glad i had plucked up the courage to busk at the street of orchard for the shine movement. N i think overall the event gives a very good feeling... seems to me to be quite a successful event. Truely an event for youth by youth. And i'm happy for singapore that there's an avenue for youth to express their talents. It's indeed a celebration for youth talents.

and as for my own performance. oh well, the nerve racking exhilaration of gigs is really quite addictive. I can feel the butterflies welling up in me when i saw people actually stopping their footsteps to listen to me. quite nerve racking but quite encouraging as well. but to critique my performance, arghh... it's still quite sad. i just cant sing freely in front of others. gosh. sigh...

and i finally caught R.E.I's gig (haha roger, evan and isaiah). Too bad i only caught the last 2 songs. both sang by evan who really stunned me with his vocals. wah... this awesome guitarist actually has a very good tone to his voice which is really suited for english songs in my opinion. Kinda remind me of jack n rai when he sings. love that lainbackness and tone (how i wish i can exude that feel and tone too...argh i'm too far away lol... boohoo) love the song Run by snow patrol :))

너무 하고싶은데 아직도 못했어서... 슬퍼요.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home