Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: LIBERTE!

Sparkles of Life

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LIBERTE!

WOOOOHOOOO it's FINALLY the holidays!! oh yay!!

and i just returned home from singing haha. had dinner with tze, ange, jewel, n bloopie followed by k-box session with may n bloopie! Oh yay. hearty singing session we had. sang from around 11 to 3am. haha my my. And i think i did improve a fair bit on my singing. figured out how to support my head voice better with diaphragm so now i can hit higher n still sound firm.

Anyway, was reading up on the swine flu developments. man... it's really such bad time! i am flying off to hong kong in like 2 days (or rather 1 day) time. :S kinda scary.

people please keep me in prayers!! And my friend who's travelling with me- marilyn!! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home