Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: DETEST

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, October 9, 2008

DETEST

I HATE FORUM. I HATE FORUM. I HATE FORUM.

I ABSOLUTELY DETEST AND ABHOR FORUM. TO HELL WITH FORUM. And even this cant fully describe my anger and frustration. oh gosh.

i really really really hate the feeling of being swarmed by this tsunami of posts. highly intellectual posts or something repeatitive n even on the brink of being far-fetched post. DETEST. N tell me how to join in the pain when u're just swarmed with sooooo many at once. N at this time as well when everything is just piling up!! Just as the mid term robbed me of some time off my readings and so i have to now catch up a little, this mountain of deadline is waving right at me.

The graph of a NUS student workload is insane. It doesn't gain momentum and goes up slope slowly. It's just one extremely steep slope up after the mid-terms and a total straight line down after the finals. madness. 정말 미치갰어 !

AHHHHHH!!! 씨로!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up now:
1) 1 assignment, 1 term paper, 3 projects, 3 final papers
2) NYF workshops
3) Cell retreat
4) Sunday School Cell
5) Voices Mini Concert

I AM SOOOOO GONNA go to US for a break after this. :(

n now, where should i start with my forum post? or perhaps i should just heck it. RARR. nothing left to write anyway. N sooo not my field. ばかやろ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home