Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: 3rd week of sch

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, August 31, 2008

3rd week of sch

reviving my dead blog. oh gosh. i haven't been bloggin at all. every urge to blog just succumb to my busy-ness n laziness. oh gosh.

anyway, 3rd week into the semester and i am already TIRED. oh gosh. the week had been so intense n crazy. with all the readings piling up... projects in sight... n assignments... n forum discussion. oh wth.

And all the endless late nights is taking its toil on me. I'm dead beat. And going for worship practice was also really taking up a huge portion of my time. With weekends burnt, n week days burnt in school, n my nights burnt web cam-ing and reading. SIGH. I need a time manager. haha

But oh well... hope things will fall into place soon. Worship was done and over with this morning n praise God for its success. I guess i have to re-consider my service and workload after all this. With works, sunday school cell and cell comm, it's really overloading. And cell aside, I've got Voices in school! and argh... i still intend to participate in NYF... n also my desire to continue with golf n to pick up tennis.

am i mad? I think i am...

oh well... fatigue and stress aside, my 1st korean class on saturday was really fun. lookin forward to be able to read n write n speak in korean soon! So this is the happy highlight of the week. And for the sad part of the week, dong sengs have finally left korea for US n Russia. Sigh. It's gonna be hard to keep in touch all thanks to our time differences now. oh gosh. its really crazy how much we've all gotten closer to each other. Marilyn n i really feel so close to them that we feel so saddened by their departure. oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home