Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: humpty dumpty had a great fall

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, October 5, 2008

humpty dumpty had a great fall

What set out to be a really uber busy day for me, with 2 church/cell meetings after service and leaving me with uber lil time to study for my soci paper was cut short by a dramatic and eventful morning.

As i was walking down the flight of stairs to the worship hall in church (with my brain cluttered with all thoughts as i was supposed to have my sobering talk with my cell leader), i missed my footing, and fell right forward flat like a pancake and skidded down the flight of stairs.

My spectacular was so sudden, shocking and stunning (yay alliteration!), that everyone at the area turned to look at me. Really helpful aunties and uncles flocked to me to help me. I was sooooo dead embarrassed that I could only utter "pain", which was then interpretted by these really sweet and helpful aunties as me being in shock.

I was really touched by them though. Everyone was rushing here and there to fetch me items. One uncle rushed to get the 1st aid box. Another auntie went to get water for me. While some help me up n got me seated. It was really a moment of aww...


But yes it was my most nasty fall ever. my first time falling down a flight of stairs. And skidding down on your front down a pebbly flight of stairs is really no joke.
Such is the result:


And to all my dearie frenz who dropped me calls n messages. Thank you so much! so sweet of u guys.

And the fall was a blessing in disguise too. Because of it, i had time to post on my film&history forum, do my japanese homework, study for soci paper. N now i realise i still got my Jap studies tutorial to prepare for. wth crap.

And more imptly, it allow me time to realise that today was the 5th of Oct!! mommy's birthday! so yeah fortunately, i realised in time and i'm just back frm mommy's birthday dinner.

Gosh it's really a battle with time these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home