Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: FOODIE ALERT

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, June 21, 2008

FOODIE ALERT

ALERT to all foodie!!

Name: Takumi Tokyo Robata & Teppanyaki
Ratings: Extreme GOOD food and awesome service

and all foodies of the world shouts? "WHERE? WHERE? TELL ME WHERE?"

it's at marina club at Keppel Bay a.k.a my backyard (not vivo. that's my 'side' yard hahaha)

After i got pang seh-ed last minute by my fantastic frenz, i thought that dinner was gonna be an emo affair for me. Was preparing to leave the house to buy back some food for my own dinner when my dad came back and brought poor lil me to get food.

WOW... so twist in event and dinner became a super duper HAPPY event. The restaurant was soooo authentic. the master chef is a japanese and many of the service crew are japanese as well. And as expected, my goodness service was ichiban desu. And the food was AWWWWW... Oiishi desu!! TOTEMO OIISHI~~~

if you cant imagine how delicious, just imagine this. I actually ate stuff that i dun eat usually and dislike usually. it was THAT delicious. I finish up everythg that was served to me. HAHA

so what we had? We had lobster, beef fillet, japanese pork, seasonal vegetables and seafood miso soup.

GOODNESS. the veggies r so nice i ate them all including brinjal (i cant spell.. but u noe.. the purple thgy), ling zhi fungus. And the BEEF!!! Listening to the advice of the chef is always wise. Medium rare was REALLY PERFECT. the meat is sooo JUICY and it doesnt have any of those iron after taste of blood. none at all. It's just so juicy and tender. And the pork my dad adores it. It's those black furred pig in japan so the meat is quite different.

And the best of all the lobster! I really dun fancy lobster, but i finished up my share even faster than my dad. Wah.. it was soo good. It was all well seasoned yet u can still taste the freshness of the food. And the sauce with the lobster is just totally refreshing and appetizing.

Finally seafood miso soup. I hate seafood as most ppl know. But this soup is really good. it doesn't taste fishy or shelly. No stench. It's just sweet and refreshing. N nope it's not those bowl of salt water that most japanese restaurant serve. haha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home