Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: another good news

Sparkles of Life

Monday, February 18, 2008

another good news

Another piece of good news.

University of Western Australia offering me a place for Arts and theirs includes Psychology. So i can still pursue Psyc as a major. My my. so tempting.

But my rough calculation, this path could easily be up to a 100K. HELP. If i do psyc and do it well to masters for 6 yrs, it's really gonna cost a million dollars. How can this be possible?

Let's say i grad with a degree 1st and work first before i pursue masters, what jobs can i hold for psyc degree? mayb can try marketing or whatever lah.

so risky. so much to think. and so much to pray over. and i guess i havent been very diligent in my quiet time. too busy churning out mind maps for exams (start NEXT WEEK! ARGH). HAVE TO really spend QUALITY time with Him. I need to discern His will for me.

oh and time really really flies. Cant imagine. I am actually baptised for like 2 months alr and my confirmation is just next sunday! my goodness. God is gracious. so so gracious. Never thought i could get my parents' consent to get baptised and confirmed and I did. Never thought a reject would be wanted. But here comes all the good news. Truly truly the Lord is gracious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home