Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: freaky and eww

Sparkles of Life

Monday, January 28, 2008

freaky and eww

woke up this morning with a cut on my palm. quite scary cos i didnt cut myself at all yesterday. up till the time i roll onto my bed... i didnt cut myself. my fleshy palm still intact. this morning, while i was about to wash my face, i was so stunned to see a cut on my palm. quite deep and painful under water. so freaky lah! i think i must be the first person to cut herself in her sleep. but like how?? with my own pillow? bloster? blanket?? or did i scratch myself? bit myself? orrrr SOMEONE cut me while i'm sleeping??!

alamak.

anyway i had the worse lunch today. Was soooo happily eating my pandan leaf chicken from the thai restaurant we went to for dinner last night. Took my 1st bite, den 2nd. To my horror and great disgust, i saw this fried cockroach-like bug. slight mangled body embedded in my chicken. WAH LAU AYE. i noe crawlies are like delicacy in thailand. but alamak don't have to serve them to me hidden in chicken mah rite? liddat how to eat?! i know i ate bamboo worm in thailand lah... but i am not ready to eat cockroach. EWWW...

*puke*

I really have a strange affinity with roaches. tested and proven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home