Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: my cute lil dad

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, January 10, 2008

my cute lil dad

My dad is really cute. Everytime he comes back from overseas, he would try to surprise me with lil gifts that he thought i would like. Ok lah. previous rounds not too bad. Perfumes, Dior Traveller's cosmetic set, earrings, necklaces.

This time round he brought this. totally unexpected. totally refreshin. it blew my mind. literally.



Who would think of swarovski earphones?! When i said, ' harh?! for wat?'. He said, " Bling bling :)'. He really meant it some more. with his sincere smile. He really thought that a set of bling bling earphones would appeal to me. Ok lah. After looking at it somemore i think they're quite cute lah but that's cos my dad is cute lah.

Then i said, ' but if u wanna buy me swarovski, can buy earring or necklace mah..'
He said, ' i don't noe wat kind u like for those.'

Ok lah true. But swarovski earphones r HEAVY. will slip out of my ears. But ok lah i shalll use then! Daddy looked kinda disapppointed when he saw me packing them back into the box ready to keep, and he asked why and i told him 'not practical'. OK practical or not, i shall use them. Bling bling :)

Oh and my dad brought back 2 calligraphy brushes that looks more like a broom stick. HUGE

Notice it's as tall as my chair.


As u see, one of them is cracked. Reminds me of those martial art novels lor. Those heroes with their super power inner strength. My dad cracked it while writing with it by the way. Like how to acheive that?!

Oh n my dad saw my hair. His comment? perfect. candid. splendid. well done girl. u had a good hair-do.

He said, " Wah! How come look like broom?? Must re-do lah. if not how to celebrate new year?"

*POUTTTTT*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home