Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: 'driver' and mr roach

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, January 26, 2008

'driver' and mr roach

4th lesson of golf is really really demanding. Changed club today to the longest and biggest one- the driver. OH MY GOODNESS. it's not called a driver for nothing. this stupid rod is hella hard to manage and it really DRIVES u crazy.

The slightest mistake like you accidentally allow your hands to take over n wack the ball instead of the using the golf swing would result in air ball. FRUSTRATING. And the slightest mistake in the angle at which you strike the ball would be amplified a zillion times. Worse, i struck the divider of the 'lanes' with a resounding 'THUD' by mistake 5 times!! oh my... i was sooo embarrassed.

And i really really adhorred trans-island bus!! MY GOODNESS. whether is it takin 61 from school or 188 from bukit batok back home, i almost ways get to encounter mr roach or other bugs. EWWWW... I have no idea why man. But i really seem to haave this great affinity with them. 70% of the time, i will encounter them on the bus. SICK.

Tonight was the worse. Took 188 to home, from outside the club at bukit batok after golf and guess what? MY goodness. it's really roach ultimatum!! 5 COCKROACHES on a bus!!! ALL near me!!! AHHHHH. when the 1st 2 baby cockroaches came to my sight, i told myself to stay calm and keep my feet in the air so that they dun crawl onto me. Then I saw the empty seat behind is no longer empty but occupied by another mr roach. AHHH. And then on the opposite side of the aisle, was another one crawling around on the floor. my goodness. And finally the big fat one near my seat was the last straw.

I didnt bother about inccurring the bus fare for nothing, and just got down. And i didnt even know where i got down at. Don't even know the way around. But thankfully, there's the MRT train track to follow. So i decided to walk down following the train track and hoping to end up at a train station.

So i walked, with my back and arms aching from golf (stewpid driver) and all the barang barang i had to lug. my tian. I was soo happy when i realised i reach clementi interchange man! And i happily took my clean 166 home. sigh.

By the way, I was invited to the NRR meeting today to share about Humanitarian Affairs. Really glad my hard work paid off. the videos screened were impactful and the audience were really blown off by it. And i think ring of power does work man. Haha felt that my presentation today was more powerful then usual. And good job for liz too. She didnt have as much time to prepare as me. Having seen the slides only this morning and only that bit of time to think of wat to say.

Yes this is why i have to lug soooo many things. My uniform, my lap top, my barang barang, and liz's uniform and shoes (cos she's attending dinner n dance so being nice i help her bring her stuff home). Who can predict that I will be defeated by 5 cockroaches? GRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home