Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: sylvia and her purple wand, and the disgusting virus

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, October 14, 2007

sylvia and her purple wand, and the disgusting virus

When you're feeling down or upset, it is always so heartening to have thoughtful people around u.

On my way home yesterday, as i opened my bag, I was pleasantly surprised by this cute sight!

thanks cookie for taking the effort to plant lil surprises to cheer me up.





Sylvia jr and her purple wand.

Now for the disgusting part of life, life really sucks when u're ill. Down with fever, sore throat and backaches. Gosh. my lower back really ache so much that i decided to even give traditional methods a try. Got my mom to give me a 'kua sa'. Which is rubbing the back with medicated oil and literally scrubbing the back using the blunt edge of a spoon. Aww... painful but good. And yes after drinking lots of herbal tea and panadol, i finally gave up and decided to see the doctor just now. Digging the thermometer out to take my temperature also freak me into seeing the doctor.

A happy note, even as i battled with my high fever, i managed to complete my soci tut. YAY! at least a day is not wasted totally. But gosh, it's really torturous. I had to lie down after a few questions due to back aches. :(

oh yes.. never go to mount e to see doctor. those silly pills actually cost my daddy a hundred odd dollars. :(

And worse, i was so shabbily dress, and had to walk through paragon to catch a cab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home