Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: all mine

Sparkles of Life

Monday, August 27, 2007

all mine

muahaha, the shopping queen and her fellow shopping queen had once again given in to their innate desire and insatiable appetite for all things pretty!

Went shopping with Liz after church today and bought tada! as shown below:

I think i should just terminate all my cards, either that maybe i should just chop my hands off to stop my greed. gosh.

Anyway, these are not the only pretty things that I have added on to my list of possessions. My dad came back from his lil holiday in China and Hong Kong just 2 days ago feeling really generous i guess. And he bought me really nice and funky stuff- Ralph Lauren Rocks perfume, Christian Dior traveller's make-up kit, and a box of really CUTE candies.

Suddenly, I feel like a lil princess being pampered haha.

Anway i have no idea why but i am really tired tonight. Feel sooo sleepy right now even as i blog. And i am supposed to read my notes. Whatever. Popped by Nic's birthday party just now to wish him happy birthday and pass him his present (really lame present for a lame royal highness), and escaped soon after. It was really a BIG crowd and i am still not good with crowd.

Oh as i was shopping for Nic's present, I came across this:

SO CUTE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home