Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: hilarious traumatic moment

Sparkles of Life

Monday, August 20, 2007

hilarious traumatic moment

Spent the day doing fruitful muggin at the library before i went for the complementary visit to the gym at meritus mandarin today. And after a hard work out (ok not really that hard but due to the fact that i had not worked out for like i cant even recall how long, my heart n body is really not conditioned for anything faster than a brisk walk.. argh) i went to take my shower.

As I enter the female changing room for my shower, i saw a gigantic saggy buttock right in my face. Just as i was thinking to myself, 'ai yoh.. why this auntie so modern one, never close door when she showers', the 'auntie' turned to face me. To my great trauma, the 'auntie' turned out to be an uncle!! Gosh, i just ran out of the toilet for my dear life. haha. N waited till he was out, wrapped in his towel and asked in a slightly embarrassed fashion where the gents was. MY GOODNESS. the uncle went to the wrong changing room!

And as i entered the changing room once again, i saw two caucasian ladies and they too were in shock and laughing at that japanese uncle. They smiled at me and we broke into laughter again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home