Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: time is running out

Sparkles of Life

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

time is running out

thanks to my fren who did a bit of simple maths for me, the harsh reality has hit me hard n strong. with just about 2 n a half sem time more to battle (minus away sep), time is really running out for me to up my cap to my dream cap. no dilly dallying priviledges.

n this sem is worrying... it's so mega loaded with work... :(

i know i should hv learnt by now to really let go n let God. but oh well one can't help but worry n desire as well. it would really be such a pleasant affair to wear the grad robe with pride n to make my parents smile till their lips tear. n it would be sooo good if i can be offered a chance to do grad studies with no financial woes. But i guess, i should stop dreaming and have more faith instead that He'll provide and bring me to where He had put my mind to, where He wants me to be.

I need Your grace Lord. n i deeply fear the coming darkness. the surge of work that threatens to drown me.

and today was really the start of tiring tuesdays! it's already a killer day for me with lessons back to back from 8am-4pm n then rushing straight to teach tuition. but now after tuition, i've one more n possibly 2 more added things to rush for. korean class n jamming. oh my gosh.... I'm SO SO SO tired now.

n the piece i have to play for friday's kb class "test" is so worrying as well. i dont know how the heck to play the verse in ballad!! :(((

너알고싶어>.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home