Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: the filled plate

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, October 3, 2009

the filled plate

e-learning week is coming. all lectures will be webcasted (no physical lecture to go to) but tutorial resume the same. so what's the whole point? sighh n busy busy busy me. I really need this week's time to do my yakuza project and black triad project. ARGH wat's up with my life? why is it filled with gloominess and gangsterism? 2 heavy projects, one week's time to prepare and do. I'm worried if I have enough time. :(

done with samurai film analysis, eropagnis project and PS essay draft.

Now I'm left with: yakuza project, chinese black triad project, PS final essay, social theory term paper, anthropology 'gift' assignment, and the most daunting of all the social research project on health. Of all topic, the most boring health! n it's quantitative, full of stats theory and it's an individual project. how great.

And RYSEC has returned to haunt as well. intense preparation for the presentation on the judging day (24th oct). 2 weeks odd time to prepare amidst my already hectic schedule. Here's the start to to my super-hero life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home