Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: tour guide days #3

Sparkles of Life

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

tour guide days #3

10 days just flew passed really. it felt like i was just at the airport with marilyn fetching our lil brother and then in the blink of the eye, i was there at the airport again this time alone sending him off. i think it's worse than the post IYF feeling cos at least i had marilyn to share the emptiness with. Now it's just me.

Next time i think i will really think twice about hosting friends at my house, cos now there's this void not just in my heart but literally in my home. oh gosh. it's almost like a dream. That cosy room which was turned into his sleeping quarter, is now back into its original form- my study. And no more tearing the pig off his bed anymore. And no more of his whiny "nuna~~" .

Now what's left are photos, memories, my bankruptness and my void...

아~~~~~~노무 울고싶어

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home