Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: malaysia getaway

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, July 30, 2009

malaysia getaway

Back from my lil lil getaway to malaysia. Thankx bloopie for organising this outing for me. Time passes more quickly with friends and it's indeed less emo. And the outing was fun fun fun. and thankx once again bloopie for having us over at your place! And u had to clean up after us too after we messed up the bed. :S

in a nutshell, i had fun travelling, dinnering, singing k, htht and shopping with you guys :))

But now it's back to reality again. Lol. sucks. the second time parting is really much worse than the 1st time. After IYF last year, i felt so bad and sad when i had to leave korea and leave my new friends, but this time i think i felt it worse. Cos it's the second time we're parting now and with much more uncertainty as to when we'll all next meet. booohoooo. so now the only way is to get my ass to US. so pls pls pls let me go over to US smoothly for my SEP. And i really really hope for UCLA.... no ucsd pls..... it's too far flung a corner of California...

On another note, I really thank God for such wonderous friendship forged. It's really amazing, how marilyn and I can become close friends with chan ik over the past one year when we really just spent about 16 days together (8 days last yr + 8 days this yr) physically. thanks to technology, perhaps friendship really can be maintained across borders.

okie photo time:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home