Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: sentosa

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, February 10, 2008

sentosa

hid away from the cny celebration at sentosa siloso beach. sadly, i don't think i feel very much recharged from this short escapade. Spent most of the time like 95% of e time in the hotel, of which another 95% is spent in the room vegetating in front of the tv with my notes and the other 5% at the swimming pool. Gosh. felt quite guilty somehow that i just rotted the time away. And yeah i guess i am quite bored also. I am such a sucker at muggin lah. I am soo bored w my notes lah. And i realise that i feel caged if i stay in a place for too long. I really get bbored when i stay in e room for too long. unlike my cousin who is really like wat she says, 'in her own world'. I am a beast. ROAR

ok lah the retreat also highlights to me how different we are. Known her since young, but i realised that i actually know quite little of her. And i guess yupz we're really different people, in all aspects. in taste, in ideas, in values, in principles, in thkin, in beliefs, in personality, in behaviours. whoah seh.

Okie now check out the cam-whores (ok lah just me actly. i dragged my cousin in most of e time)

our room- notice the toilet door! the hinge is on the inside of the shower area. how clever.

settling in..

retarded sentosa water which cost more than ur usual mineral water because it's OXYGENATED.

ambitious plan. but we mug onli like 1-3% of it. LOL


not too bad views for a budget resort

breakfast area. last pic- 3rd day morning breakfast


the beach on day 2 morning!! ahhh sniff i want more! LOL


Happening moments at Cafe Del Mar when jussypok came to visit on day 1 night.


breath-taking views. day 2 night.

more pictures on my facebook!! :)

anyway here's a snippet:
day one night, i couldn't sleep well cos of the the stupid pillow which just flattens and not support. so i woke up in e middle of the night, and turned to see the bed opposite. I couldnt see my cousin! she's missing. then i realised, she's just under the blanket. But she's so petite that i thought the blanket was just crumpled...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home