Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Conference in tuk tuk thailand

Sparkles of Life

Monday, December 17, 2007

Conference in tuk tuk thailand

Vroom vroom!!
Hahahahaha!!
Vrooom vrooom!!!
hahahahahahah!!!!



6 exhilarating days in thailand just sped past. It still seem to me that the short but adrenaline pumping tuk tuk ride to the grand palace just occurred yesterday. ahhhhh missing thailand so much. my first trip to thailand had been unforgetable and stuffed to the brim with tonnes of lovely fond memories.

Nope, the shopping queen didnt skip her classes to go thailand to be a bird ( shopping in bangkok, 'chip chip'). she headed to tuk tuk thailand for a great cause. haha. The Asia Humanitarian Affairs Conference.

Though excited about the conference, I had some doubts initially too. a small part of me was wondering if it's really worth that much money to go all the way to bangkok just to attend a conference. And by sitting in the air con room for 4 days doesnt seem to do the poor any good too. But fortunately i decided to go. and truly i felt in many instances that this was in some ways God led. Just the night before i was tellin my frenz about my desire to help others in 3rd world countries, the next day i stumbled upon this opportunity. And at the last night of the conference, I was really quite confused and overwhelmed with my emotions, and God spoke once again in my quiet time. In my daily devotional book, for that day, God reminded me that I am His daughter. Nothing is difficult as long as I continue to walk in His path. How great is the Lord.

Ok so back to the conference itself. it is totally mind-blowing and heart changing i would say. It has given me so much more than i had expected or looked for. It is really so much more. And in these 4 days, I also got to make friends with people from all nations in Asia. goodness. haha. and of cos loads of fun hanging out with my new found friends very night after the conference.

okie, more about the conference tmr night! sleepy needs to sleep :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home