Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Baptism and 'Shop' opening

Sparkles of Life

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Baptism and 'Shop' opening

Merry Christmas to all!

this year's christmas had a special meaning to me. cos on this very special day i finally got baptised. Praise the Lord. it's truly a great great blessing and honour from Him that my parents actually allowed me to do so.

Anyway on another happy note, my online shop with Liz is up!!! people of the world!!! VISIT: runway-princess.livejournal.com

oh and i am flat broke like really. haha. decided to bless my friends with gifts. but playing santa is really no joke *sniff... haha

but i received alot from friends too. and ppl seem to like giving me self help books. haha ok lah not many. just 2. but yeah it's like a trend. perhaps i am really into it. :) haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home