Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: magical night

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, December 9, 2007

magical night

After looking that the lighted christmas tree for MONTHS ( or rather yrs) haha since i first saw it lighted up one christmas like maybe 2 years back, i finally got to go up to mount faber aat night to view it.

oh my, my dear christmas tree. It took me so long sia to finally take a look at you. not from downhill but up where you are. cant believe it. something that's so near my house, i only get to visit it after i view something like the effiel tower which is far away in Paris. watever.

and YESSS JEWEL BOX is really pretty. chilled out at altivo bar. though the food sucks. the brownie mediocre, the wings pathetic. the view is really really awesome. ok lah made up for the lack lustre food. the champgne cocktail is good too. the poor boy had to drink fruit punch tho. heh. no drink driving man.

Anyway, thank you!! I was really so happy last night to see the tree. fake tree some more. oh my i dun understand myself. haha










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home