Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: counting grace

Sparkles of Life

Monday, April 5, 2010

counting grace

Thank you for the grace shown in blessing me with...
a wonderful school term on exchange
the wonderful friendships and great companion of sincere friends
more than just a shelter wherever I go but the warmth and hospitality of friends

Happy Easter!
my lord You died, You live, You always will be...the One and Only.


my 1st and fave chinese friend
my room upgrade :)
my fave korean people! :)

Felt the tremor of the earthquake in Mexico. 1st ever experience of an earthquake. pretty thrilling :)
Shaking starts...
Me: is it an earthquake
Laura: seems like maybe...
desk and seats shaking more intensely, cupboard burst opened
Laura: Should we escape?
Screaming in the background
Me: I think maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home