Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Happy Birthday to me

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

Celebrating my birthday away from home and friends in a foreign land for the first time. And for the first time it also coincides with the exams and a paper due the next day. Goodness.

But thanks to all my sweet fellow exchange students dearies here in UCSD, things are really much much better. thanks for the lovely surprise at 12am and aww my darling eun taek and sam really just make my exchange here so much more heart warming. n lovely so yeon who tries her best to trick me to the venue. :)







And thank you to my 2 sweet dudes for ditching the books to have awesome dinner with me tonight as well :)




and cheers to my fatigue-filled cui face after an entire night up at the library right after the celebration with jin young to rush my final research paper for gesture out. omgosh... really tasting my bad retribution of skipping gesture class for sleep. :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home