Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Get Real

Sparkles of Life

Monday, March 8, 2010

Get Real

Really love C3 and pastor jurgen. can't agree more with the importance of being real and getting real with people. away with the super religious mask and just grab a life and get real. And looking back at this entire exchange experience, I suddenly realized that contrary to what I had been thinking, I've actually achieved quite almost all that I have set out to do. Going to college and church, meeting all kinds of people. N C3 and college has taught me so much more than I would have back in my comfort zone back home. It's so good to meet challenging people in school and church is just so much more enriching with the opportunities for applications and context for better understanding.

Im so gonna miss ucsd and c3 church. And I think indeed I've widen my horizon and I've grown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home