Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: from His eyes

Sparkles of Life

Monday, February 1, 2010

from His eyes

Attended CCC again this morning and it's just as awesome as it is on the 1st session and more. Inspired by Jacob's prayer, I decided to be just as persistent as him and ask God to revive me from my jadedness. And as i pray and pray for God to draw me closer to him something happened. Never felt this before. It started with the words of the song speaking to me and God's gentle presence just come embracing me. My heart was gripped again by emotion and I knew i am gonna weep again. N God went a lil further this time, I felt Him speaking to me with such clarity that it felt like a union of spirits and all the troubles just vanishes as I saw them through His eyes.

God doesn't need our glorification and praise. The awesome One doesn't need assurance of others to know of it. So whatever anyone thinks does not affect Him at all. He loves us all the same. I shall never be upset with the words of others about my Daddy anymore nor should I be too upset at my failure in defense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home