Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: when it's not a bed of rose

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, January 31, 2010

when it's not a bed of rose

so wat happened to me these few days since i last updated my blog... hmm yeah as the title says life is not a bed of roses. things happened. i fell sick. flu and an injured knee. oh gosh sucks. and the feeling of failing God and not being able to fully express myself together with my physical conditions made me decided that i needed a retail therapy on friday.

yeah so i grabbed my new korean friend so yeon and my japanese friend mariko and sam and we all headed down to fashion valley for retail therapy. I set off wanting to buy heels and bags. But yeah as sam puts it bluntly i am a cockster. i ended up buying a pair of pyjamas, sunglasses and 2 tops. fortunately the 2 tops from charlotte saved the day. it would hv been really sucky to have just bought pyjamas pants at fashion valley. then it was chilling out at so yeon's place and eating her yummy handmade brownie

so life is made better again. thank you Daddy!

and then today with my flu still there (my voice fading) and my knee hurting, i had to go for my first ever surfing class! N yeah goodness i LOVE it. I thought I would freeze to death in the winter sea water but hell no. Surfing is such hardwork!! my entire body aches now and i just feel sooo exhausted. But yeah never knew falling off the board can be so fun. Being washed under by a wave can be sooo exciting too. So i guess I am looking forward to the next class! I managed to stand up n surfed for 3 seconds today. I promise I will SURF next lesson.

And then tonight was the Triton Spirit. An annual basketball event with other colleges. Bball college finals i guess. Pretty big event with free food and tee shirt and the crowd just went crazy. sadly i didnt bring my camera. bleahx. N it was dinner n supper chilling w new faces and old faces. n now yeah time for me to mug for my midterm and oral presentation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home