Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Hello San Diego

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello San Diego

Finally moved in to San Diego yesterday. bunked in at a fellow exchange friend's brother's apartment. And i was tortured at night by this naughty lil hum sup cat which refused to go away. He kept crawling back onto me scaring me awake each time despite my shoo-ing. In the end, I simply gave up shoo-ing and let him have his way. So he slept really nice n comfortably by my legs on my sleeping bag with my warm as his heater in the cold winter. oh gosh.

so this is him:
And finally, the move into "home sweet home"!! :) This is hell exciting. The start of a new kind of life for a few months! God please make it an awesome time for me! Truckloads of anxiety and jitters coupled with excitement. So anyway here's how the room is after the madness unpacking!! feels so good to empty that luggage.

the empty room before:

After:


Felt like I am no longer a nomad and really settling down to live in America. And San Diego is real awesome! Lovely beaches and really just alot more "breathing" space than the overly urbanised and cluttered LA.

Scenic shot from the picnic dinner by the beach:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home