Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Avatar in Hollywood

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Avatar in Hollywood

Went down to Hollywood today. Finally a real town town area. Did a real bit of shopping n of cos the highlight of e day was watching avatar at the posh arclight cinema. Goodness e cinemas was so grand. N the popcorn was real yummy topped w warm butter. But yeah it was all pretty ex. $15 for tix $5 for popcorn.

Afterwhich we visited a rock concept pub that serve awesome Thai food!

Finally the day ended w a close shave w danger. Quite funny snippet actually. My friend n I went down our motel to buy a drink n this dude just came right up to us asking for some money. Fortunately e owner was still around, n we diverted the guy to e owner n sieze e chance to escape.

Starting to miss my friends back home. N growing a lil apprehensive about school n also my module on sexuality. Will I be able to handle it? Learnt that it challenges my faith greatly. N somehow it hurts to hear of ppl fully convinced by the thoughts learnt in sociology n brushing God aside. Will I waver too? N I really think not taking a stand is just negative moral relativism.


- Posted from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home