Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Late night ramblings

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Late night ramblings

Stuck in my cramp hostel room. With just a brief chat w an ang moh girl backpacker as I went to brush my teeth. Having nothing to do as I wait for Marilyn to finish up her interview preparation b4 we can hopefully discuss abit of Mongolia. Hmm...

Checked out the travel brochures as I was loitering around waiting to brush my teeth. NZ is seriously such an exciting place. But y is everything so ex?? N it also suck that many thgs here are e same as in australia.

Apprehensive about the coming travel mates now. Hmm... All are old birds living in Aussie for years. Surely, all aren't new to em. But they r to frog in e well me. How?? :((

Wanna go surfing but it's 100++ bucks. Seems impossible that anyone would agree. :(( kayaking is ex too. Wanna go see dolphins n whales but mare isn't keen. All too similar to Aussie it seems. How?? N the only thing Marilyn wants is bungee. Oh gosh. N I'm hesistant n reluctant.

I wanna surf surf! Boohoo so ex~~ next trip? Y y y must my friend go off for japan now? Boohoo if not trekking w him will be so fun!!

- Posted from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home